Want to sell merch?
MerchBooth.com makes it dead simple for entertainers to make money by selling merch online and at LIVE events. The fastest and easiest way to begin working with MerchBooth.com is to launch a FREE online store using our Direct to Garment (DTG) technology powered by AxelRad. However, if you are a touring band or performer or need merch for LIVE events we’ll work with you to get the best possible prices so you can make the most money possible.
Want to take the next steps? Please CLICK HERE to answer a few questions.
Benefits of MerchBooth.com:
- No upfront cost, no ongoing costs
- Real-time reporting
- Fulfillment services included (we professionally package everything and ship it on your behalf)
- Bi-weekly payments (to your PayPal or Venmo)
- Access to fee-based professional design services (logos, custom designs) if your designs aren’t up to snuff
- Leverage State-of-the-Art Direct to Garment (DTG) technology, powered by AxelRad
- Sales and marketing support
- Qualify for more profits and exclusive opportunities based on performance*
*Select entertainers may be eligible for a host of additional benefits (based on performance or potential), including all of the above plus:
- Higher profits
- Sell merch at LIVE events (tours; festivals, etc)
- Custom Designs at no or reduced cost
- Exclusive promotional opportunities
- Financing by MerchBooth Buy Now, Pay Later (we’ll front the cost of the merch so you can sell more and make more - you pay us back over 4 equal installments starting 30 days AFTER you receive your merch so you have plenty of time to sell merch to make your first payment)
- In-person sales support, including Special Guest “Merch Booth” experiences
- Prioritized sales and marketing support
- Enhanced placement on Special Guest App
If you want to take next steps CLICK HERE and answer a few questions. Someone from our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible. If you need immediate assistance please contact 877-81-TALENT.
About Our Founders:
In 2017 actor / comedian Damon Wayans, Jr (New Girl; Big Hero 6; Happy Endings) and serial entrepreneur Kris Jones (Pepperjam, LSEO, the Accelerator at Wilkes Barre) founded Special Guest App to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to discover and book LIVE entertainers. Tens of thousands of bookings later Damon and Kris remain committed to helping entertainers make more money.
MerchBooth was launched by Special Guest in 2022 to make it easy for any entertainer to sell merch to their fans.
About Our Investors:
Special Guest has raised over $5M in capital from top investors and celebrities, including:
Kevin Hart, Damon Wayans Sr, Jake Johnson, Lamorne Morris, and Marlon Wayans.